Private Citizen Complaints

Private Citizen Complaints can be filed by anyone against anyone else in New Jersey even if the police will not investigate or charge the suspect, all you need is probable cause that the accused committed the crime. See a link here for in depth instructions.

Share this Article

About the Author

Dedicated and Compassionate Attorneys at Ehrlich Law Offices provide loyal and personalized services to their clients.

Get Help Now